Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

We play at home on Halloween

How many fans-disguised-as-empty-seats jokes do you think we'll hear?
Back to the top

Re: We play at home on Halloween

A lot,

And Ill have to miss it too.

Having 2 kids in "prime" halloween age (8-4) makes this a non-negotiable.

>:(

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

The said

How many fans-disguised-as-empty-seats jokes do you think we'll hear?

Probably as many as the number of empty seats there will be!
Back to the top

It is so disappointing that more people - win or lose - don't jump on the bandwagon of this great FAU football entertainment value. Yesterday's game was very exciting (Morris runs, Harmon hop, flipping the QB, great safety, etc.) and even the casual fan (my father) had a great time. We bought great $25-per-ticket seats on the 40-yard-line for $10 each and they made all the difference.

The new stadium will be a great help (Lockhart is a dump and the chairback seats are literally falling apart), but even in Fort Lauderdale, FAU football is a great value.

FAU needs to do more (some?) marketing, though. I don;t think I saw or heard one mention of this game on Palm Beaches TV or radio. Do the powers that be expect people to just show up?
Back to the top

I saw a billboard on I-95 yesterday heading North on the west side of the highway…can't remember what Exit it was near…maybe Exit 39…

Kidding!

But it was smaller than the ones we had last year…
Back to the top

BMarkey said

It is so disappointing that more people - win or lose - don't jump on the bandwagon of this great FAU football entertainment value. Yesterday's game was very exciting (Morris runs, Harmon hop, flipping the QB, great safety, etc.) and even the casual fan (my father) had a great time. We bought great $25-per-ticket seats on the 40-yard-line for $10 each and they made all the difference.

The new stadium will be a great help (Lockhart is a dump and the chairback seats are literally falling apart), but even in Fort Lauderdale, FAU football is a great value.

FAU needs to do more (some?) marketing, though. I don;t think I saw or heard one mention of this game on Palm Beaches TV or radio. Do the powers that be expect people to just show up?

ESPN760 was running adds a lot for the game and the coachs show.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Hope so for $40k…….
Back to the top

We play at home on Halloween

Rick said

Hope so for $40k…….

Well they can't even get their internet stream working properly.
Back to the top
Control functions: