Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Here come the Cowboys

We got a desperately needed win against UNLV this weekend and some much needed offense. Looking forward to competative game this weekend with the Owls. Should be interesting anyway.  GO POKES!!! 
Back to the top

Re: Here come the Cowboys

We are only -2 point favorites in this game!

You guys will be a challenge for us, and it is sure to be competitive!
Back to the top

MTNPOKE said

We got a desperately needed win against UNLV this weekend and some much needed offense. Looking forward to competative game this weekend with the Owls. Should be interesting anyway.   GO POKES!!!

Pokey,

We are not ready for you!

Gumby
Back to the top

if we play like we did yesterday we will lose this game easy
Back to the top

Here come the Cowboys

If we play like we did yesterday, we may not win a game all season!

(Except FIU)

;D
Back to the top

Rick said

(Except FIU)

;D

If we play the way we did yesterday FIU is going to DISMANTLE us. I hate to say but if we continue to play like this FIU is going to beat us worse than Nebraska did. It won't be pretty

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick said

(Except FIU)

;D

If we play the way we did yesterday FIU is going to DISMANTLE us. I hate to say but if we continue to play like this FIU is going to beat us worse than Nebraska did. It won't be pretty

I respectfully disagree.  They have done nothing yet as well.  In fact, they seem to have the same issues that we have.  Not sure why many people on here think they are all that.  What have they done?

Back to the top

Well lets see. Alabama is better than Nebraska, agreed right? We got the stuffing beat out of us by Nebraska while they actually held a lead against Alabama. TY Hilton is the most explosive person on either team. When he gets the ball anything can happen. Is there anyone you can say that about on our roster? Polo is lucky to get more than 5 yards on a kick return. I don't think Polo knows that you can call for a fair catch.

How many kick off returns for a TD do we have in a school history? 0? 1? Hilton has more kick off and punt returns for a TD in his career than we do as a school. Even if he doesn't run it back for a TD if he gets the ball close to mid field it makes it that much easier for them to score.

FIU is a better team than we are, at least right now. I know our records are the same and I hate to say it because I dislike them as much as anyone. I'm just stating the facts

Back to the top

Dunno Jab, not sold on Saber-Haven's bunch this year…

I bet someone waxes their behinds in the SEC before it's all said and done…….

FIU is the direct opposite of us…they have offensive challenges, and we have defensive challenges…

So, it should make for a great game!

Too bad it's down there though!
Back to the top

Rick said

Dunno Jab, not sold on Saber-Haven's bunch this year…

I bet someone waxes their behinds in the SEC before it's all said and done…….

FIU is the direct opposite of us…they have offensive challenges, and we have defensive challenges…

So, it should make for a great game!

Too bad it's down there though!

I'm sure Bama will get waxed but if they were to play Nebraka, Alabama would win easily. I'm not a Bama fan by any means but when FIU played them they were still a top 5 team and FIU held their own. You really think we could have kept the score that close against Alabama? I doubt it highly

Alabama will probably lose at least 2 games. LSU, UF but we can talk about that in another thread lol.

As for Wyoming… I don't know much about their team so I can't say 1 way or the other how we will do. If the same team shows up on a Sat from a week ago it'll be a long day. I expect Morris to go over 100 yards again and I'm looking for a big game from one of the big 3 (Bonner, Harmon, Jean)

Back to the top
Control functions: