Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jamari Grant

Anyone know what his status is?

I have tickets right behind the FAU bench on the 40 yard line about 7 rows up and I saw him limping off the field and go right to the trainers table. He had ice on his ankle for a while and then he was on crutches. In the 2nd half he came back onto the sidelines in street clothes.

In fact I took a few pics of him with his ankle wrapped up, putting the ice on it and with him on the crutches. I'll try and get those up loaded sometime tomorrow

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Jamari Grant

Sprained Ankle,

out for this week and possibly longer.

:-\

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Grant out for at least this week. FAU has bye week after that, so he could be back for North Texas.

If there is an injury to a starter, this is the least damaging position to have it happen.

Jason Harmon is back, and should have been starting since game 1, IMHO. He had a huge game Saturday and showed he was back to the Harmon of 07. Now, if Rusty Smith could get back to where he was in 07, FAU might be in a better spot than it is now…

/ ted
Back to the top

Jamari Grant

Ted said

Grant out for at least this week. FAU has bye week after that, so he could be back for North Texas.

If there is an injury to a starter, this is the least damaging position to have it happen.

Jason Harmon is back, and should have been starting since game 1, IMHO. He had a huge game Saturday and showed he was back to the Harmon of 07. Now, if Rusty Smith could get back to where he was in 07, FAU might be in a better spot than it is now…

/ ted

I agree.  I don't understand why Grant started this game if was injured.
Back to the top
Control functions: