Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Mad Props to the Band!

Its been mentioned a couple of times on other threads but I thought it deserved one of its own.

Great job by the FAU band! Loudest Ive ever heard it and I thought the marching was great!

Many people in my section commented on how great you guys were and how much louder then last year. I did metnion operation 100 to a few and they said they coiuld really tell the difference.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Mad Props to the Band!

Thanks!

We still have a few things to work out but we hope to keep getting better and better throughout the season!

GO OWLS!

AEA
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Great job by the FAU band! Loudest Ive ever heard it and I thought the marching was great!

Ditto!
Back to the top

yeah!
good job guys. You played your hearts out and I love how enthusiastic some of you are.
For some reason when you are on the field; the band looks much bigger than when it's on the stands.
Is it me, or some members go somewhere else?
How many are you?

The cheerleading squad is Huuuuggggeee and the DT is always doing a great job too.

One thing I noticed when I was walking inside the stadium; is that the cheerleading coach (heather)? was trying to get the crowd going with the GO / OWLS.
It is extremely hard to get that going when half of the crowd is still outside tailgating.
Nice intentions, wrong timing.

See you all vs Wyoming on saturday.
Back to the top

Back to the top

I was really impressed with the band.  They sounded great and I'm sure it will only get better!
Back to the top

Mad Props to the Band!

I hoping that the bands performances will rub off on the football team! Great job guys & gals!
Back to the top

To bring this back to the top…

The band looked and sounded great.  Great job, by 2011 when the stadium opens you guys will be solid!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: