Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

A Florida homecoming for one Wyoming player

UW's lone player from Florida is sophomore punter Austin McCoy, who is from Winter Haven.

"I have about 55 people coming down for the game," he said. "Coaches, family, grandparents. My sister is going to go to (Florida Atlantic) next year."

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Re: A Florida homecoming for one Wyoming player

Cool.  He's single handedly bringing more people then ULM did!    I hope his fans get to see him punting a lot on Saturday!
;D

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Cool.  He's single handedly bringing more people then ULM did!    I hope his fans get to see him punting a lot on Saturday!
;D

GO OWLS!!!

Lol…i think ULM had 5 fans on thier side…

Nice! Hope they enjoy the trip!
Back to the top

A Florida homecoming for one Wyoming player

There will be a lot of wyoming fans there is a charter going out i know that for sure then their will be a few add ons and then Mccoys 50 people wont be to bad whats the Avg Attendence at FAU
Back to the top

Gopokes1399 said

There will be a lot of wyoming fans there is a charter going out i know that for sure then their will be a few add ons and then Mccoys 50 people wont be to bad whats the Avg Attendence at FAU

We'll typically announce 14,000-15,000, but its is usually in the 8,000-11,000 people actually there.  It's the result of playing 20 miles off campus, in a different county, in what is a glorified high school stadium.  We are slated to start construction of an on campus stadium next year…at least that is the plan.
Back to the top

DCPoke said

UW's lone player from Florida is sophomore punter Austin McCoy, who is from Winter Haven.

"I have about 55 people coming down for the game," he said. "Coaches, family, grandparents. My sister is going to go to (Florida Atlantic) next year."

you got to love in-family rivalries, so she and half the family needs to sit on the FAU side!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: