Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. WYOMING

Not the best situation for predictions, but it must be done.

FAU will move the ball. Rusty will have 250+ yards (hopefully not by throwing the ball 50 times). Morris will continue to demonstrate his skill with another 100 yard game. FAU will put points on the board.

Will the defense stop Wyoming? That is the most important question of the week. I still have yet to develop much confidence in the FAU defense. I think Wyoming will move the ball and put up points. This one will come down to turnovers and mistakes. Unfortunately FAU has proven to be good at making both. Despite that dreary forecast I like FAU in this one by a slim margin.

Fearless Prediction:

FAU 34 Wyoming 31

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. WYOMING

2-0 FAU!!  ;D
Back to the top

FAU 5-4.  Gornall wins it at the buzzer.

Ok, seriously?  FAU 27-21.
Back to the top

No barnburner....13-6 FAU

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. WYOMING

FAU 31
Wy 24

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I just hope they play their hearts out at this point!

FAU wins this ballgame by Wyoming missing their flight to Ft. Lauderdale!

Kidding aside, FAU will win this one by 6 points and only one missed extra point ;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

27-20 FAU wins…….

Back to the top

I would hope that the offense makes a few adjustments this week.  The offensive side of the ball is laden with experience, if the receivers that are still having problems making the catches, please sit them down, they've had plenty of time to prove themselves and give others a chance.

Cut down on the silly mistakes that are drive killers.  Good teams make the plays when they need to, its time for them to dig a little deeper, focus a little harder & make it happen.

Morris has proven to be a quality back and should continue to improve and provide us with the production we need on the ground.  Learn to finish drives and this is not something an experience offense should be learning to do at this point in time, yet must find a way to do so.

This is an offense that should be giving opposing defenses mismatches on every snaps and have the ability to take advantage of them…the personnel is in place, now lets execute.

Less thinking, if you are prepared, let your talent & abilities take over.

Protect the pigskin…Please!

Defensively, staying focus on every play.  I would like to see them be more physical, by that I mean, if we can not get a good pass rush, then the corners will have to become more physical with the opposing receivers and this is especially true with the spread offense's, it's build on quick timed passes and some form of disruption is needed, either in the back field with a good pass rush or with the receivers and or a combination of both.  I thought we had speed on the defense, take advantage of it.

Don't play scared or on your heels.  Having a short memory is a must, once the play is done be ready mentally for the next series.  Don't be afraid giving up the big play, it's bound to happen…again having short memory is key.

Also, remember to have fun out there.  Make the big hits, be physical and create some havoc out there.

With that said…this is the week the Owls piece things together and play one of their most complete game of the season and regain confidence that will help them turn the corner to having the season they envisioned.

Points will be scored by both teams, yet the Owls will manage a few more to claw out the victory.

FAU 30 Wy 27

Back to the top

I like the cautious optimism this week. Most everyone is calling this one close. Good stuff.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU and Wyoming leave their defense at home. Pure high-scoring battle: Owls:52 - 'Boys:49

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top
Control functions: