Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Options to Watch/Listen to home games?

Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered before, I don't normally pay attention to these threads because I never miss a home game…well low and behold, I'm out of town and am missing my 2nd ever home game in the history of the program. So the question is:

For a home game, are my only options to watch/listen to the game going to be the radio feed? Do we get espn 360 for home games? Did Owl TV ever work out a feed? Any advice?

Much appreciated.
Back to the top

Re: Options to Watch/Listen to home games?

For this one, yes…ESPN760 online will be it according to the game notes…

Back to the top

Options to Watch/Listen to home games?

Rick said

Where are the game notes for tomorrow's game? FAU's website still has the ULM notes posted.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

As one who often struggles to find a broadcast from far out of town, let me offer a few hints:
  I always try ESPN 760 first, but the station has had some maddening failures of its streaming effort.
  If that doesn't work, I go to the oponent. In Wyoming's case, the Cowboys Sports Network has 27 radio stations (honest!), and you most likely can find one of them streaming the broadcast. Here's the link to the Network: University of Wyoming Official Athletic Site - Athletics News

If that doesn't work, try to find something on the Cowboys' home page:

www.wyomingathletics.com
Back to the top

Owlando said

Rick said

Where are the game notes for tomorrow's game? FAU's website still has the ULM notes posted.

Game Notes
Back to the top

grayowl said

As one who often struggles to find a broadcast from far out of town, let me offer a few hints:
  I always try ESPN 760 first, but the station has had some maddening failures of its streaming effort.
  If that doesn't work, I go to the oponent. In Wyoming's case, the Cowboys Sports Network has 27 radio stations (honest!), and you most likely can find one of them streaming the broadcast. Here's the link to the Network: University of Wyoming Official Athletic Site - Athletics News

If that doesn't work, try to find something on the Cowboys' home page:

www.wyomingathletics.com

Wyoming's broadcasts are carried over the net by "All Access" a paid service.  The only Wyoming station I'm aware of that streams the game is KEVA out of Evanston.  That is unless the university made them stop.
Wyoming All Access

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

This site claims to have them game for webcast viewing, but FAU doesn't know anything about it…

Everywhere i have read indicates no TV whatsoever…but who knows in todays hand held camera age…

wootbox
Back to the top
Control functions: