Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Good game Owls

Hard fought, close.  Win the rest of 'em

Also, the young player that was hurt is in our prayers.  I hope he's OK

"When you call me that, smile."

The Virginian
Owen Wister
Back to the top

Re: Good game Owls

Thanks Poke!  Congratulations on the win!!  Hopefully Howard makes some coaching changes–I'm simply fed up!
Back to the top

Good game Owls

Hey Poke: Congrats, and I hope you guys do great the rest of the way – except at Air Force (I have season tickets for the Falcons). I saw you at Colorado and I listened to today's game. That shows quite a lot of progress.
Back to the top

You guys had great fans.  Hope we see you again!

Your QB is a STUD.  I wish we had him!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

You guys had great fans.

…you must not have been there when they loudly booed our student athletes (golf, swimming, etc) who were being recognized for academic achievement in the Spring Semester at midfield.

To antagonize athletes who aren't even involved in the game at hand… come on.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Fledgling said

You guys had great fans.

…you must not have been there when they loudly booed our student athletes (golf, swimming, etc) who were being recognized for academic achievement in the Spring Semester at midfield.

To antagonize athletes who aren't even involved in the game at hand… come on.

I thought the same thing, but then realized they were booing the ref's as they where walking to the locker room at the half.
Back to the top

They were definetly booing the refs. That was right after the fake fg that got called back.

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

Yeah, it was the refs….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

On another note, who are the fools that walk behind the bench and spew their idiotic rants at the players. Are those relatives? I almost threw my drink at one. Willie Rose looked like he was gonna jump the fence after telling him to get the f*%# out of there. Can we get someone other than high school juniors and grandpa to man the fence around there?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

That's very strange. Were the rowdy fans from Wyoming or FAU – or could you tell?
Back to the top
Control functions: