Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

HEADS UP OWLS!!!

HEADS UP OWLS!!!

I am done with my complaints for this week. Time to think positive.

Last year was 1-5 start and great things happened the second half of the season. I think there is still time for this team to turn things around. Conference play is what matters and the SBC might just be wide open again this year. The number one goal is always to win the SBC and we still have a chance to make it happen. We have a week off and then we start from scratch. Erase the 0-4. We still have 2/3 of the season left to play and it is time to take advantage of the opportunity for success.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: HEADS UP OWLS!!!

Amen!!!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

You're right on the money. There's a lot of talent and class on this team. Let 'em play.
Back to the top

What was really frustrating was that they were coming up with big plays, but then shooting themselves in the foot. We do have some things to be positive about. I also think our defense misses Frantz. Hiya GrayOwl.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Defense misses leadership of Frantz, Offense ditto with Paris…we need leaders to step up and have the respect to walk up to a guy when he has messed up, grab him by the facemask and tell him to get his act together.  Until that happens we will be team almost.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Defense misses leadership of Frantz, Offense ditto with Paris…we need leaders to step up and have the respect to walk up to a guy when he has messed up, grab him by the facemask and tell him to get his act together.  Until that happens we will be team almost.

I agree, the coach's can only do so much and are the pieces but the players and leaders are the glue.
Back to the top
Control functions: