Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Some of the few positive things up to this point....

Some of the few positive things up to this point....

Just some random things I've noticed….

- Thanks to these players who have been bringing it this season. Willie Rose, Jason Harmon, Alfred Morris, and Lockley. Other guys have played well, but these guys have stood out to me….

- Mickey Groody kicked well Sat. considering the heat he was under….

- I think our fan base is getting better. Doesn't reflect too much in attendance per say. I've been in these seats for a few years now and see some familiar faces around me. Didn't happen before….

- Pre-game show on 760 is better…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: Some of the few positive things up to this point....

A lot of the mistakes can be rectified, much like last year…once they do, the team should preform better.

It's amazing though that they are making so many mistakes on the offensive side  :-[ a group that you would expect much better from.  The defense is young and is expected to a certain degree, the Cowboys did keep the pace of play high and caught our defenders to not being ready a few times.

The defense is getting better…there where times on Saturday where they played very well and then moments almost non-existent. 
Back to the top

Re: Some of the few positive things up to this point....

Bytor said

The defense is getting better…

…but are they going to get good enough this year to help us get to another bowl game?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: