Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wednesday, Oct. 7th Practice Notes...

Wednesday, Oct. 7th Practice Notes...

FAU returned to the practice field Wednesday with a short session of drills followed by the Toilet Bowl. The Owls practiced as a group for the first time since Saturday’s game.

The first day back on the practice field began with individual work, moved to the inside drill and finished with thirty minutes of team work. A Tavious Polo interception was the highlight of this portion of practice. The number one’s and two’s were dismissed. The remainder of the practice time was spent on player development with the weekly toilet bowl game.

The squad will return to the practice field 3:30 p.m. Thursday for more developmental work. Friday’s schedule will be similar with the team starting to install the game plan for North Texas.

Of note:

The Owl's next game at the University of North Texas will be televised under the SBC television package.  It will air in the tri-county area on cable channel CSS.

A pre-game gathering in Denton, TX for FAU alumni and fans is being organized by FAUNAA board member Rick "Smitty" Smith '07 and co-chair of the Lone Star Burrow Alex Sanchez '94. The pre-game "potluck-style" tailgate will begin at 4 p.m. in the parking lot on the north side of Fouts Field. If you plan to participate, RSVP to Rick at [email protected] by Wednesday, Oct. 14.

Source: FAU Media Relations

Back to the top

Re: Wednesday, Oct. 7th Practice Notes...

So the game will not be televised in Broward on CSS?
Back to the top

Should be…it's on CSS period…maybe i should clarify…not trying to leave you guys out!! ;D
Back to the top

No worries.  Now if only CSS had HD!
Back to the top

Baller07 said

No worries.  Now if only CSS had HD!

CSSHD is channel 400 on my digital cable.  I doubt the game will be shot in HD though.  >:(
Back to the top

I didn't even know they had hi-def…very cool!

Maybe it will…keep the Faith ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: