Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nice article on Morris out of Pensacola...

Photo courtesy www.pnj.com

For Florida Atlantic running back Alfred Morris, his 2009 season has been one of mixed emotions.

On one hand, the Pine Forest High graduate is having a career year, leading the Sun Belt conference in rushing through four games despite being buried on the depth chart in the offseason. On the other is FAU's dismal 0-4 record as they enter a bye this week.

"From an individual standpoint, it's going pretty good," said Morris, a redshirt sophomore who leads the team in carries (82) and yards (377). "But I don't really keep up with stats, I just really want to win. That's part of it — we have too much individuality right now. I don't think we're all on the same page. We have some loose ends we need to tie up before our next game."

Full Article
Back to the top

Re: Nice article on Morris out of Pensacola...

He is not the first to said this about the team "we have too much individuality right now" and was partially the problem at the start of last season  :-\

Hopefully the lost to the Cowboys will be a good gut check for the players and remind them that this is a team sport.  If they play as a team, then the rest will take care of itself - the individual stats will be there.
Back to the top

Re: Nice article on Morris out of Pensacola...

Nice article on Morris out of Pensacola...

Great article!  Morris is a great asset to our team and has a good head on his shoulders to boot ;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: