Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Al Gore to speak at Mizner Park...

Add topic

Al Gore to speak at Mizner Park...

Former Vice President Al Gore will appear at Mizner Park to promote his controversial "global warming" theory...

What: Al Gore at Mizner Park

When: Saturday, Nov. 14, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Where:  The Centre for the Arts at Mizner Park Amphitheatre, 327 Plaza Real, Boca Raton.

Details: Former Vice President Al Gore is coming to a ticketed South Florida event to speak about environmental issues.

Be sure to ask him questions about polar bear population...

Back to the top

Re: Al Gore to speak at Mizner Park...

Yep, the word on the street only 3 polar bears left in the world. But I understand his new car joint venture on the electric car is taking off he was seen at the facility drivers his Chevy Tahoe.
Back to the top

Yeah and I wonder which one of his private jets will land at the Boca Raton airport.  Of course driving a hybrid and having some lame power point presentation more than makes up for the about of fuel a private jet burns…. ::)  He's such a "look at me" FORMER politician..so fake
Back to the top

Surprised the above vid still works…

The video of Rush Limbaugh driving over Al Gore cardboard cut-outs on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno is removed from youtube as "Embedding disabled by request"….

You click the link to watch the video, reported on at least 20 sites, as hosted on youtube, and it's not there!

Wonder how that happened??

Try any of the links:

rush limbaugh drive over Al gore - Google Search

"Copyright" infringement.

Then go here, and see that you can watch other clips from the Jay Leno show on youtube easily:

jay leno show clips - YouTube

Lol…what a joke.

Back to the top

I looked into this and best as I can tell, arctic biologists estimate that 1 polar bear population is increasing, 3 are stable and 8 are decreasing. Some polar bear hunting bans have gone into effect in several countries that have helped the numbers but by and large, yeah, they're not doing so well.
Back to the top
Control functions: