Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tuesday, Oct. 13th Practice Notes...

The football team returned to the field Tuesday afternoon to begin preparations for the University of North Texas.

Saturday’s contest will be the second Sun Belt Conference game of the season and the first to be carried by the SBC Network. The game will air locally on CSS.

Tuesday’s session began with kick-off work. Individual work was next and the team-run and run defense was installed.

Several receivers connected with the quarterbacks during 7-on-7 including Chris Bonner and Amos Wood who both had solid receptions.

The running game saw Michael Barasch and Xavier Stinson break away. Jeff Van Camp also had a long run that drew praise from teammates along the sideline.

The day ended with team drills pitting the first team.

The squad returns to practice 3:30PM Wednesday.

Coach Schnellenberger will take part in the FAU Sportspage Radio show at the Bru’s Room, Thursday, October 15.

Source: FAU Media Relations

Of Note:

Ted Hutton reports that the Flu hits Owls hard as four starters miss practice

Back to the top

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 13th Practice Notes...

Tuesday, Oct. 13th Practice Notes...

from ted's blog:
“This past week the practices were the most intense practices and emotionally high practices that I have seen in a long time,” he said. “I am really excited to see if that carries into this week. We know we need to win this game. If we want to achieve the goals we set then we are not going to be able to lose anymore games.”

hasn't that been the quote every week after every lost… I'll believe it when I see a WIN!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: