Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ UNT

Is this the week that FAU breaks out and comes home with a win?? I and the rest of OwlNation sure hope so. I like FAU's chances if the defense can prevent Dodge from scrambling and making big plays. That is a very big if, but I am willing to roll the dice on this one.

Rusty gets on a roll and Morris adds the balance that this offense needs. I expect both to have big games. The FAU defense will bend, yet the offense will do enough to get out of 'Dodge' with a win.

Fearless Prediction:

FAU 38 UNT 31

Other interesting games for this week.

WKU needs a win, but they won't get this week. WKU still has not built the depth to compete week after week against 1A (FBS) competition. ULL over WKU.

Troy has everything in place to run past FIU. Even so, I think FIU will make this a game due to the talent that they have. I still like Troy, but in a close win.

UAB plays at Ole Miss. This is interesting seeing that FAU has to visit UAB on Nov. 7th. Ole Miss is down after suffering some big losses and dropping out the top 25 following HUGE preseason hype and talk around Oxford of them being a possible contender for the SEC and National Championships. Although overrated early in the season (in my opinion), Ole Miss is a legit SEC team. If UAB makes a game of this it could be a bad sign for FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ UNT

FAU 38
UNT 21

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

FAU: 10 -- NT: 3

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

we get it together this week for the blow out… finally

36 FAU
13 NT
Back to the top

39-35 FAU wins
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ UNT

owlfan1 said

Is this the week that FAU breaks out and comes home with a win?? I and the rest of OwlNation sure hope so.

Owl Country dude, Owl Country  ;D
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

Is this the week that FAU breaks out and comes home with a win?? I and the rest of OwlNation sure hope so.

Owl Country dude, Owl Country  ;D

Hmmm…..

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

30-25 FAU
Back to the top

3 INT's lead the Owls to a resounding confidence building win in Denton 38-13

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

FAU 32
NT  31
Back to the top
Control functions: