Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Imagine this season without Morris. What would be the highlight? Can you name 1?

Imagine this season without Morris. What would be the highlight? Can you name 1?

Cuz after the North Texas game, I can't.

This defense would make a high school team laugh out loud!

FIRE HOZA NOW!

??? >:( ::)
Back to the top

Re: Imagine this season without Morris. What would be the highlight? Can you nam

Hoza has done fine before this year, the Defense just needs to learn how to stop the run.  After this game I bet we move to 120th in rush defense.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: Imagine this season without Morris. What would be the highlight? Can you nam

SeminOWL2006 said

Hoza has done fine before this year, the Defense just needs to learn how to stop the run.  After this game I bet we move to 120th in rush defense.

No kidding… how could we not be DEAD LAST in rush defense… and I mean by high school standards.  WTF was going on in that game??  Dunbar rushed for 236 yards on 25 carries, averaged 9.4 ypc, had 3 TDs, and ran a 50 yard TD run.
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

When has our Defense ever been "good"? I honestly can't remember a year where we've not had to have a high powered offense in order to win games.

I understand rebuilding years, happens to everyone, but I don't think we've ever been stacked.
Back to the top

Re: Imagine this season without Morris. What would be the highlight? Can you name 1?

The defense is bad. We cannot count on the offense to constantly make up for poor defensive play. It is far too much pressure to put on the offense.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Hoza has done fine before this year

On what planet?  Our D has been horrible for years.  Cannot tackle.  Always try to strip the ball instead of stopping someone.

Hoza has got to Goza.

Back to the top

Re: Imagine this season without Morris. What would be the highlight? Can you name 1?

Our coaching staff finally gave 25 to 30 touches to Bam Bam Morris!  29 to be exact and 5.1 yards per carry!  It only took the coaches 5 games to figure that one out ???

GO OWLS!
'91 
Back to the top

Hoza and Jackson both need to go bye bye…..

time to re-tool before people start calling for Schnelly's head
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Hoza and Jackson both need to go bye bye…..

time to re-tool before people start calling for Schnelly's head

Agreed ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

SeminOWL2006 said

When has our Defense ever been "good"? I honestly can't remember a year where we've not had to have a high powered offense in order to win games.

I understand rebuilding years, happens to everyone, but I don't think we've ever been stacked.

Second bowl game against Western Michigan and two years a go against Troy.
Back to the top
Control functions: