Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

first commit for fau 2010

Add topic

first commit for fau 2010

his name is alex deleon and he has been in the spotlight because he is the first of the 2010 class if you know anything about him please reply to this and tell me what you think of him and what to expect from this recruiting class of 2010
Back to the top

Re: first commit for fau 2010

scott11,

Welcome to the forum!

DeLeon was a find according to the coaching staff…he attended FAU's development camp in June…they didn't want to waste any time on him, so the early offer was made…

You can find a little more about him here:

DeLeon to FAU
Back to the top

WHO'S ON THE RADAR

WITH ONLY ONE COMMIT IN ALEX DELEON WHO ELSE ARE THE OWLS LOOKING AT BECAUSE I BELIEVE DELEON WILL NEED SOME HELP IF THE OWLS WANT TO BE A REAL CONTENDER....BUT SINCE HE IS THE ONLY ONE HOW WOULD YOU LOYAL FANS RATE MR DELEON DO U BELIEVE HE CAN ACTUALLY HELP THIS TEAM...AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM AS A PLAYER
Back to the top

THANKS DID THEY SAY WHAT THE LIKED ABOUT HIM OR HOW THEY WERE GOING TO USE HIM...Y DID THEY SWITCH IT UP AND OFFER HIM SO EARLY
Back to the top

WHO IS ALEX DELEON

THE FIRST COMMIT FOR FAU THIS YEAR GIVE ME YOUR INSIGHT ON THIS BRIGHT YOUNG MAN
Back to the top

Because they like what he brings to the table, and did not want another program to get involved.

FAU tends towards TE recruits who are "on the line" position wise (Harmon, Grant, and Williams are prime examples), and could line up at TE or WR…but these types of recruits usually end up at TE.

Just look at his HS stats for this year and they speak for themself…

IMO, if he gains a little weight, he will be a TE…

Regardless, he looks to fit in just fine…
Back to the top

Re: WHO'S ON THE RADAR

scott11 said

WITH ONLY ONE COMMIT IN ALEX DELEON WHO ELSE ARE THE OWLS LOOKING AT BECAUSE I BELIEVE DELEON WILL NEED SOME HELP IF THE OWLS WANT TO BE A REAL CONTENDER….BUT SINCE HE IS THE ONLY ONE HOW WOULD YOU LOYAL FANS RATE MR DELEON DO U BELIEVE HE CAN ACTUALLY HELP THIS TEAM…AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIM AS A PLAYER

Don't know much about him other than the article posted. I'm sure he's a good player and it sounds like he knows a couple different ways he'll be lined up for FAU. Right now we have Jason Harmon and Jamari Grant who are excellent; next year it will be Rob Housler and Darian Williams. If Alex is coming in as TE, he'll be joining a strong receiving corps alongside Darian Williams.
Back to the top
Control functions: