Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ ULL

All the excitement about the game and I almost forgot the 'Fearless Predictions' for this week.

I am going with Rusty to build on his performance against UNT and I like Bam Bam Morris to keep getting better. Feed him the ball and FAU wins with style. ULL is down too many bodies to hang with the high-powered offense that FAU exhibited against UNT.

Fearless Prediction:

FAU 38 ULL 28

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ ULL

Louisiana's offense sputters in the second half with 3 stalled drives while the Owls find a nice rhythm on offense, giving Morris 30 touches for 150 yards.  No dramatic comeback necessary.

FAU 35 Louisiana 26

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

36-31 FAU

In another close one…….
Back to the top

Owls "D" has given up nearly 37 points per game this season, while the Cajuns "O" averaged just under 22 Pts/G. Cajuns also lost their leading rusher for this game, but ULL still manages to put up 30 points, as FAU defense sucks harder than a Hoover Vacuum.

Owls "O" has averaged over 23 Pts/G this season, while Cajuns "D" have given up 29 PPG. Cajuns also lost one of their leading CB's for this game, so FAU notches 35 points.

FAU: 35 | ULL: 30

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Based on Owlando's logic I am going to make my first prediction of the year;

FAU 35  ULL  28

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ ULL

FAU 26  ULL 13

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

42-40 FAU

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

It's a beautiful morning in Lafayette, La., and a perfect day for the Owls to ruin the Cajuns' homecoming: FAU 45, ULL (or Louisiana, as they like to be called) 31.
Back to the top

FAU 34, Louisiana-Lafayette 30: With quarterback Rusty Smith back on track and running back Alfred Morris emerging as a star, expect the Owls to put up some big numbers during the second half of the season. If FAU coach Howard Schnellenberger can get his young defense to make a few stops, then the Owls can compete with anyone in the Sun Belt. Favorite: ULL by 3.

Source: www.miamiherald.com
Back to the top
Control functions: