Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tickets available for MTSU this weekend...

As much as it pains me I wont be able to make the FAU game this Saturday. (Life with a 8 and 4 year old, Halloween is second only to Christmas in my house in terms of excitement)  >:(

I will have 2 tickets available to the FAU vs MTSU game this weekend. If anyone wants them let me know.

I just want to have BUTTS in the seat that are owl fans and will cheer thier head off for FAU as this is a huge game. My 3rd ticket is already spoken for. Seats are on the Home side section 107.

Please send me a PM and we can make arrangements to get the tickets. I live in Boca.

Im pretty loud over there so you have big shoes to fill in terms of support for the Owls.  ;D

Let me know.

GO OWLS!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Tickets available for MTSU this weekend...

Tickets available for MTSU this weekend...

owlfamily said

As much as it pains me I wont be able to make the FAU game this Saturday. (Life with a 8 and 4 year old, Halloween is second only to Christmas in my house in terms of excitement)  >:(

I will have 2 tickets available to the FAU vs MTSU game this weekend. If anyone wants them let me know.

I just want to have BUTTS in the seat that are owl fans and will cheer thier head off for FAU as this is a huge game. My 3rd ticket is already spoken for. Seats are on the Home side section 107.

Please send me a PM and we can make arrangements to get the tickets. I live in Boca.

Im pretty loud over there so you have big shoes to fill in terms of support for the Owls.  ;D

Let me know.

GO OWLS!

Um, that's why you have a wife?? ;D

The game will be over by 7:15 and you could be on the treat trail by 7:45PM!

(don't listen to me…family is most important)

Back to the top

Rick said

God knows I tried, the Party we have to attend starts at 4 and the trick or treating afterword, so no wiggle room at all on this one.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

God knows I tried, the Party we have to attend starts at 4 and the trick or treating afterword

Exactly!  So what's the problem??

;D :D

:P  :-\  :'(
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Rick said

God knows I tried, the Party we have to attend starts at 4 and the trick or treating afterword, so no wiggle room at all on this one.

I'd make a deal lol. I'd go to this party if I can check the score and follow the game from my cell phone haha

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Let me know.

GO OWLS!

I am in the exact same position, I have two tickets and a parking pass if anyone is interested.

Does anyone (SeminOwl) know if there will be a feed from lockhart that can be broadcast on justin.tv again?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I don't know of any feed so….no justin.tv

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I don't know of any feed so….no justin.tv
Well that stinks.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

If the tickets are still available, I would appreciate them. Thank you Please email me. [email protected]
Back to the top

Mine are already gone.

I was able to give them to an alumnus who will be attending her 1st ever FAU game.  ;D

She got her masters at FAU but went to UVA for primary.

Not a big sports fan in general but I hope she has a good time.

GO OWLS!

Back to the top
Control functions: