Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thursday, Oct. 29nd Practice Notes...

The Owls continued to prepare for their homecoming contest against Middle Tennessee State on Thursday with a pad-less practice session.

Everyone on the two-deep roster was dressed for the workout and is scheduled to play Saturday.

The third annual homecoming parade began shortly after practice with several players participating.

Following individual work, the offense and defense worked on the short game and then moved into situations.

Rusty Smith hit a diving Cortez Gent for a long gain and Avery Holley hauled one in during the two minute drill.

Practice concluded with PAT and field goal work.

Friday activities feature Schnellenberger's Coach’s Breakfast at 8:00AM in the Oxley Center, and will conclude with the fourth annual Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony where former football standouts Jared Allen and Chris Laskowski will inducted.

Of note:

Rusty Smith is working his way up the ladder in consecutive passes without an interception.

Source: FAU Media Relations

Back to the top

Re: Thursday, Oct. 29nd Practice Notes...

I thought Andre Woodson had like 300-something when Polo intercepted him to break it. He's not on that list…
Back to the top

I think this is the 2009 list, with the asterisk ones still going.  The NCAA record (as shown) is 379 so don't expect him to break that…all we can really hope for is that the streak continues.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Thursday, Oct. 29nd Practice Notes...

SeminOWL2006 said

I think this is the 2009 list,

Why is Jared Allen on the list?  I'm not really sure what this list means.
Back to the top

The list was comprised by FAU...so, Allen was included as a reference point...
Back to the top
Control functions: