Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. UAB Game...

FAU vs. UAB Game...

The FAU vs. UAB game isn't on TV, however word around FAU is that OWLTv is going to be broadcasting this game on closed circuit television, possibly having a watch party in the burrow. Nothing is official yet but should be in the next few days or so

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs. UAB Game...

I think the arena is being used by one of the basketball programs that day….

So it would have to be in another location…
Back to the top

Rick said

I think the arena is being used by one of the basketball programs that day….

So it would have to be in another location…

Auditorium? Coyotes? Where else can they show the game?

Back to the top

I guess wherever they want, since they would own the rights!

I think it's really cool Owl TV is taking on the task of braodcasting "road game" for the first time…no one elese wanted it, and they are bringing to the students…

Back to the top

Rick said

I think it's really cool Owl TV is taking on the task of braodcasting "road game" for the first time…no one elese wanted it, and they are bringing to the students…

Their hope is to do every non-televised game, home or away, but they have a tiny budget. A tiny budget, a tiny staff, they're crammed into a tiny office… they face a lot of obstacles. This is a tremendous feat to pull off and if they do it, congrats!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Rick said

Their hope is to do every non-televised game, home or away, but they have a tiny budget. A tiny budget, a tiny staff, they're crammed into a tiny office… they face a lot of obstacles. This is a tremendous feat to pull off and if they do it, congrats!

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come, it would be nice if they can get their own building as part of a communications major. A real TV studio a real radio studio and enough money to do things like showing football games which in turn can lead to other things like baseball, softball, basketball

Back to the top

Tell them to give me a ring....justin.tv is waiting

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Tell them to give me a ring….justin.tv is waiting

:D
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come, it would be nice if they can get their own building as part of a communications major. A real TV studio a real radio studio and enough money to do things like showing football games which in turn can lead to other things like baseball, softball, basketball

Exactly. But I don't think the university officials in charge are thinking that way. When it comes to non-science majors, they seem to get a little screwed on facilities. OwlTV doesn't have a real TV studio, the University Press operates out of a hole in the wall and the film department barely exists. All three of them deserve better.
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Tell them to give me a ring….justin.tv is waiting

Woot!

Let me know.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: