Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day Thread: MTSU vs FAU - Oct. 31st 4:00PM EST

Add topic

Re: Game Day Thread: MTSU vs FAU - Oct. 31st 4:00PM EST

CRAP, one of them called it in, but now we need indisputable evidence FOR us

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Come on. Win the review.

Game over.
Back to the top

Well we lose.  Special Teams, Rusty playing injured, and Defense failing on big plays in the second half.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN because this team played like ghouls

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

TRICK OR TREAT???  OUR YEAR IS DONE!  STICK A FORK IN US!

Back to the top

Does our d know there is a 4th qtr.? For two years we DOMINATE MTSU for 3 qtrs. and then blow.

???????????????????

Who is in charge? Who calls the defensive game? Up to the 4th, again, great job D!

Not to mention, SPECIAL TEAMS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF is that? Hire a special teams coach tomorrow or get the F out of town to ALL in the know in the program.

To be fair, that is where the game was actually lost. This could have been , should have been a blow out!

The year is not over, just about though. Must play perfect from here out (Ha, Ha, Ha) to even finish 6-6.
Back to the top

I actually don't blame the D THAT much. They should have seen the long run coming, MTSU was looking for it all game. FAU NEVER makes adjustments at half time.

I don't even want to talk about special teams and the FG that should have been kicked, no instead ladies and gentlemen I'd like to talk about the offense, yes I said the offense. Does anyone on this team know the meaning of a two minute drill? I don't believe so! Over 3 minutes left in the game, FAU lets 11 seconds run off then oh yeah time out. We have always played better with no huddle so again what do we do, ok let's huddle up and waste more time off the clock. I understand they don't want to score and leave too much time for MTSU to come back and score, but in order to do that you gotta score first.

Anytime we have a 3rd down the offense looks lost like they don't know what to do. Do we hand it to Morris? Do we pass it? What do we do? I'm so fed up with this team and their coaching or lack their of.

So later in the 4th we get a big play by JVC and we get a first down so what does Bonner do, he tries to kick yes KICK the defensive player for trying to take the ball out of his hand after he was already on the ground. So we move back even further.

Please someone explain to me, how do we have 2 illegal substitutions 12 men on the field? Where is Howard doing all this? Where is the OC during all of this? They should be right in the players faces screaming at them ready to bite their heads off. Isn't it the OC's job to know who to send in and send out and how many players on the field. I remember looking when Gornall kicked a FG late in the 3rd and players were rushing off the field at the last second. GIVE ME A BREAK! How do you let that happen?!?!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Game Day Thread: MTSU vs FAU - Oct. 31st 4:00PM EST

Whats with all the blocked kicks???  holy crap….  My mom said if I have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all…  Im done… 
Back to the top
Control functions: