Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Good Luck JVC!

I just wanted to throw some support in Van Camps way and wish him luck on Saturday! No one thought Rusty could do it until he proved to us that indeed he could. We have your back Van Camp, we KNOW you can do it, make us proud and prove us right!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Good Luck JVC!

If he comes out and plays the way he did in the 4th quarter of the MTSU game he'll have success. I think the coaching staff should also utilize his running ability, have him move out of the pocket. Also, a heaby dose of #32 will be helpful. But good luck JVC, take advantage of this opportunity!
Back to the top

Jeff has been in the system for 4 years and knows the system pretty well at this point.

Good Luck to Jeff in 'bama this weekend, you have the tools to be successful…be patient and bring back a victory for the Owls…No pressure  ;)

Remember, have some fun out there!

Back to the top

I'm hoping he plays like he did against Nebraska, moving the ball, giving the defense fits since he is mobile.  Every team has tons of tape on Rusty but none on JVC…this could be a huge advantage the rest of the season if he plays well.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I'm hoping he plays like he did against Nebraska, moving the ball, giving the defense fits since he is mobile.  Every team has tons of tape on Rusty but none on JVC…this could be a huge advantage the rest of the season if he plays well.

Agree on this.

They all know that our offense prefers the pass and that our QB doesnt scramble well.

Now all that has changed.

Could be a blessing in a horrific disguise for this season.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

If JVC is used as a dual-threat QB, we will definitely surprise some people.
Back to the top

Good Luck JVC!

Do I hear a Wild Owl formation coming? Holley in motion with JVC and Morris in the backfield.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

GOOD LUCK JEFF!!!!  ;D

Back to the top

NCowl said

GOOD LUCK JEFF!!!!  ;D

That's great! :D
Back to the top
Control functions: