Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU'S DEFENSE GOING IN REVERSE

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FAU'S DEFENSE GOING IN REVERSE

FAU'S DEFENSE GOING IN REVERSE

Back to the top

Lago said

Based on the numbers I can see how it is possible to think that we are playing without a defense.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Lago said

Based on the numbers I can see how it is possible to think that we are playing without a defense.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

Did someone check the plane before the team left to verify that the defense was actually on board? Was there a second plane specifically for the defense that went somewhere else?

Another thing, I bet we could get a bunch of guys from this board, put on uniforms, and achieve the same results as the D did, hell, probably better.
Back to the top

Would be harder to do worse!
Back to the top

A stiff breeze would play better "D" than we have all year long... Pitiful. I hope we can have a few decent games on defense to close out the year.

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I thought that the defense might show more the way we lost the Wyoming game…kind of like the game that turns things around  :P

It seems ever since that lost the defense have regressed.  Not sure what happened…these are young kids and it looks like the lost have started to wear on their Psyche.  Right now they have no confidence, no leadership. 
Back to the top

Bytor said

I thought that the defense might show more the way we lost the Wyoming game…kind of like the game that turns things around  :P

It seems ever since that lost the defense have regressed.  Not sure what happened…these are young kids and it looks like the lost have started to wear on their Psyche.  Right now they have no confidence, no leadership.

Again, it falls back on coaching to get these guys in the right mindset to play the game. The coaching staff cannot let the players just fall apart in front of them.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

They need to show some pride and charcter or show them the door. Recruit lots of new HS and JC players and start over (preferably with a new DC of course).
Back to the top

You guys ever check out the site of the motivational-speaker-for-hire?

Business-Class Web Hosting by (mt) Media Temple
Back to the top
Control functions: