Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Men's Hoops Kicks off 2009-10 Season Tuesday Night...

Add topic

Are you attending the Men's Exhibition Tuesday night against Lynn?

Yes
No
Maybe

You must select between 1 and 14 options

Hoops season kicks off for the men's team this Tuesday night with an exhibition game against Lynn University at The Burrow at 7:00PM.

Curious to see how many are planning on attending?  Last season's exhibition drew a good deal of attention as Jarvis took over the program. Haven't heard any early chatter this season so far…

Friday night the Owls will host Florida Tech in the first official game of the year.

Here's a good team preview that came up yesterday on the ticker from Takeaknee.net
Back to the top

Re: Men's Hoops Kicks off 2009-10 Season Tuesday Night...

Rick said

Curious to see how many are planning on attending?

I'll be there with some friends. Haven't been on campus this week so I don't know if they did any advertising. I know at Lockhart vs MTSU they were pushing Friday as the "first home game."
Back to the top

Men's Hoops Kicks off 2009-10 Season Tuesday Night...

owlcountry said

Rick said

I'll be there with some friends. Haven't been on campus this week so I don't know if they did any advertising. I know at Lockhart vs MTSU they were pushing Friday as the "first home game."

Dirty Birds will be there. It's a scrimmage for us too lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlcountry said

Rick said

Dirty Birds will be there. It's a scrimmage for us too lol

Glad to hear you both will be coming, and others with you…there is not a lot of hype heading into this year…hopefully some wins will change that :)
Back to the top

Promotion for the game is very small, but i think this will be a great preview of what we have talent wise this year.  We all need to remember that we are EXTREMLY YOUNG, and with that will come some mistakes…..but never-the-less this season should be exciting.

Ill be there tonight….and working on Friday night as well, new job is a little more strict with leaving early….
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

new job is a little more strict with leaving early….

New job??

No more Enterprise??
Back to the top

Nope, last full week is this week....THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Nope, last full week is this week….THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

Yes Nunzio we all know how religious you are lol. I think you would have thanked Moses if it got you out of ERAC lol

Back to the top

the past few months seemed quite like the story of Passover with me interviewing for jobs....lol
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

the past few months seemed quite like the story of Passover with me interviewing for jobs….lol

Well if you're not pissed off after work anymore, who's going to yell at Dominic Tillford and then friend request him on facebook lol

Back to the top
Control functions: