Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Troy Game

How many of yall plan to come to the Troy game? Im hoping for a good turnout for our last game of the season...ALTHOUGH that is the same day as the Alabama vs Auburn game. :P
Back to the top

Re: Troy Game

Morale in Owl Country is pretty low after the beating UAB put on us last weekend.  I imagine the number of owl fans heading to Troy will be pretty limited unfortunately. 
Back to the top

There is a trip that costs $100 for students to go to the game but I don't think many students are going to go now that our season is pretty much done. I'm sure if we were still in the hunt of the SBC title there would be more.
Back to the top

I was definitely going up to Troy when FAU wasn't terrible…now a 9 hour drive to go see you guys wax us doesn't sound like much fun to me. How bout I give you a couple of bucks to head over to my place to kiss my girlfriend and punch me in the stomach instead? That's practically the same thing.
Back to the top

***cricket sounds***
Back to the top

Troy Game

FAUfasho said

There is a trip that costs $100 for students to go to the game but I don't think many students are going to go now that our season is pretty much done. I'm sure if we were still in the hunt of the SBC title there would be more.

Seconded. I have a feeling this will be one of those "just the parents and boosters" kind of audiences.
Back to the top
Control functions: