Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Post Game Comments - FAU vs ASU

Here are Coaches comments after the game:

Back to the top

Re: Post Game Comments - FAU vs ASU

Here are a few comments from Jeff VanCamp...On the importance of scoring on the first drive & on how the Defense played.

Back to the top

I have a question.

Did our defense become better by the removal of our top tackler (Lockley) from the 1st team?  If not, why did the defense play so much better?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Here are a few comments from Safety Marcus Bartels.  He talks about the play of the defense and how they had to face the pleasantry of last weeks debacle against UAB & Freshman the play LB David Hinds.

video platform
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I have a question.

Did our defense become better by the removal of our top tackler (Lockley) from the 1st team?  If not, why did the defense play so much better?

Like Bartels mentioned, the defense played lose & the coaches made some personnel changes with the hopes that you get the better players out there.

And I believe part of the problem is between the ears…with so many young players on the defensive side with little experience to start the season might have been a lot to deal with & no clear leaders emerging to help the younger players along.

The defense played much more inspired today…something to build on.  However they are still a group of young guys and will make mistakes…hopefully they will continue to improve & show resiliency.

Back to the top

Post Game Comments - FAU vs ASU

Trying a different Players, let me know how its works for you guys.

Here are Willie Rose post Game comments:
- Talks about the emphasis of going back to the running game in the 2nd half & on the Poise of VanCamp

Back to the top

Here are a few words from Alfred Morris, apparently Willie did talk long enough and had to give thanks to the play of the OL.  Alfred does talk about how the Red Wolves had not allowed a 100 yard rushers this season and how the coaches challenged him & the OL to step it up this week.

Back to the top
Control functions: