Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF knocks off #15 Houston

Add topic

37-32.....could this season suck anymore...?.. ::)
Back to the top

Re: UCF knocks off #15 Houston

UCF has been a surprise…….

They have recovered from the "Smith" loss apparently…
Back to the top

They will still come in 3rd in their division, and then if they make it to a bowl they will lose.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

They will still come in 3rd in their division, and then if they make it to a bowl they will lose.

Let's hope so.  I wonder if they happen to get to and win the N.O. bowl this year if they still talk about how "crappy" of bowl it is.. ::).  I hope they meet Troy in N.O. and the Trojans wax their ass!

Just sucks that they beat a top 25 ranked team and we have yet to.
Back to the top

We are predicted to go to the st. Pete bowl. I think the no bowl is for the 5th or 6th best c-USA team. So what bowl are you playing in this year.

I think you guys are just jealous that we get more tv time, better recruits, more fans, play in a better conf, etc. But don't worry, I am sure you will still be invited to a bcs conf. before us. Diet your coach say you will playing in the national championship game by this time and you will have a first round draft pick with rusty. What happened????
Back to the top

UCF knocks off #15 Houston

You better hope that UCF doesn't go to St Pete….because its a big possibility that USF or an at-large Sun Belt team will go to play you.  In the first scenario you get destroyed by a team you hate out of jealousy, in the second scenario you get beat by a team you hate out of snobbery.  At least it will be a short drive home.

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Your entire fanbase reaks of jealousy and the funny thing is most UCF fans dont know who you are.
Back to the top

Jealous of what exactly? 30 years of football and no bowl victories to show for it?  Being the largest school in the nation NOT in a BCS conference? A coach that pads his resume? Losing 17 straight games from 2003-2005?

No.  The only thing you guys have that we don't is an on-campus stadium, and come 2011 you won't even have that over us…plus it took you 25 years to get yours, ours will have taken 10.

Back to the top

The butthurt is strong here.
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Jealous of what exactly? 30 years of football and no bowl victories to show for it?  Being the largest school in the nation NOT in a BCS conference? A coach that pads his resume? Losing 17 straight games from 2003-2005?

No.  The only thing you guys have that we don't is an on-campus stadium, and come 2011 you won't even have that over us…plus it took you 25 years to get yours, ours will have taken 10.

No jealousy? Okay then explain the reason this thread exists and all of the obvious jealous comments made by FAU fans on here? Hmmm…
Back to the top
Control functions: