Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Saturday.

Looking forward to the game with you guys on Saturday…Wish yall good luck and hope yall have a Uneventful game…Hope both teams play without injurys!!!

Looking forward to booking my Flight and Hotel Sunday!
Back to the top

Re: Saturday.

Trojan1,

Same to you!

We have out work cut out for us against Troy - clearly - but Hoping for a good game!

You guys are the team to beat this year - hands down :)

If we can somehow play a perfect game and get a "W" this weekend things could change for us…if not, we shall look forward to putting a whooping on FIU as our "Season Statement"! :)
Back to the top

I'm debating driving up…I dunno because a 7 hr round trip would be difficult to swallow for a blowout loss…Anyone else going?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Saturday.

I'm headed up to Troy from Palm Beach County. 9 or so hours.
Back to the top

I hope yall do come...If it is a blow out I hope yall have some fun while yall are here...yall can even hang out with us if ud like we wont bite ;D
Back to the top

If you do come and you would like to hang out let me know...Im Ryan I live in the Atlanta area. I never even went to Troy for school im just a HUGE supporter of the programs the school offers....I normally sit over by the band.
Back to the top

Trojan1 said

Looking forward to the game with you guys on Saturday…Wish yall good luck and hope yall have a Uneventful game…Hope both teams play without injurys!!!

Looking forward to booking my Flight and Hotel Sunday!

In the words of Lee Corso, "not so fast my friend!" I wouldn't book a trip to NO because there's a chance you guys end up at a better bowl game with the way you've been playin!

I was going to make this trip when it was going to mean the conference championship, but that was months ago, when things were better for this team.
Back to the top

Ya i know, and thats what ive been hearing….But i can always cancel with out penalties….I dont think we will be getting a better bowl honently though….NO bowl would have to release us and thats doubtful…Plus we dont have any big wins this year and layed an egg in Bowling Green…we shall see though…

Im more worried about next year. Next year will be a TOTAL rebuilding year in every aspect!!! Hopefully we get some excellent recruits which we normally do!  However I cant see us not being in the top 3 in the confrence even in a rebuilding year!
Back to the top
Control functions: