Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hop on the Bus for FAU vs. Troy

Add topic

Hey OWL Fans,

Hop on the bus to see the FAU football team take on Alabama!

The Executive Branch of Student Government is sponsoring a bus trip to Troy, Alabama, to put students and alumni in the stands to cheer for FAU during this Saturday’s football game. The student trip has open seats, and they would like to extend an invitation to alumni. The deadline for signing up is this Wednesday, Nov. 18.

For just $100, you will be provided the following:

* Bus ride to Troy, Alabama
    * 1-night hotel stay (quad occupancy)*
    * Game day breakfast
    * Game day tailgate
    * Game day ticket
    * Limited edition FAU game day shirt

Buses will depart the Boca Raton campus on Friday, Nov. 20, at 1 p.m. All alumni participants are asked to attend the policy and check-in meeting immediately before departure. Once you sign up for the trip, details regarding the travel itinerary and the meeting will be sent to you. The buses will depart Troy immediately following the game, so you can expect to be home early Sunday morning.

To register for the bus trip, go to https://epay.fau.edu/C20081_ustores/web/index.jsp.

The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, Nov. 18, at midnight. At sign-up, payment must be made in full. After Nov. 18, the payment is non-refundable.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to cheer our back-to-back bowl winning football team to victory! Please direct any questions you may have to the Student Government office at 215 Student Union, 561-297-2395.

*If you are interested in something other than quad occupancy, please contact the Student Government Office at the number above.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Hop on the Bus for FAU vs. Troy

Hop on the Bus for FAU vs. Troy

Jab979 said

Hey OWL Fans,

Hop on the bus to see the FAU football team take on Alabama!

The Executive Branch of Student Government is sponsoring a bus trip to Troy, Alabama, to put students and alumni in the stands to cheer for FAU during this Saturday’s football game. The student trip has open seats, and they would like to extend an invitation to alumni. The deadline for signing up is this Wednesday, Nov. 18.

For just $100, you will be provided the following:

* Bus ride to Troy, Alabama
    * 1-night hotel stay (quad occupancy)*
    * Game day breakfast
    * Game day tailgate
    * Game day ticket
    * Limited edition FAU game day shirt

Buses will depart the Boca Raton campus on Friday, Nov. 20, at 1 p.m. All alumni participants are asked to attend the policy and check-in meeting immediately before departure. Once you sign up for the trip, details regarding the travel itinerary and the meeting will be sent to you. The buses will depart Troy immediately following the game, so you can expect to be home early Sunday morning.

To register for the bus trip, go to https://epay.fau.edu/C20081_ustores/web/index.jsp.

The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, Nov. 18, at midnight. At sign-up, payment must be made in full. After Nov. 18, the payment is non-refundable.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to cheer our back-to-back bowl winning football team to victory! Please direct any questions you may have to the Student Government office at 215 Student Union, 561-297-2395.

*If you are interested in something other than quad occupancy, please contact the Student Government Office at the number above.

We are playing Alabama this week?? I better change my picks.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

The title of the email was Hop on the Bus FAU Football vs. Alabama

I'm sitting here shaking my head. Doesn't anyone proof read these emails or do they just not have a clue as to who we are playing? I emailed them back and said just a heads up we're playing IN Alabama this weekend we're not actually playing Alabama we are playing Troy University. 15 minutes later there was another email sent out *****Correction********* Hop on the Bus to see FAU vs. Troy this weekend.

Back to the top

Jab979 said

The title of the email was Hop on the Bus FAU Football vs. Alabama

I'm sitting here shaking my head. Doesn't anyone proof read these emails or do they just not have a clue as to who we are playing? I emailed them back and said just a heads up we're playing IN Alabama this weekend we're not actually playing Alabama we are playing Troy University. 15 minutes later there was another email sent out *****Correction********* Hop on the Bus to see FAU vs. Troy this weekend.

It is absurd. Absolutely ridiculous. Glad you sent them an e-mail. Hopefully they get it right in the future.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

According to one of our followers on Twitter, the bus trip has been canceled. He said he got a phone call saying they will be refunding his money and giving him a T-Shirt

Back to the top

Jab979 said

According to one of our followers on Twitter, the bus trip has been canceled. He said he got a phone call saying they will be refunding his money and giving him a T-Shirt

Not just a t-shirt, they told me its the "Limited edition FAU game day shirt"! I'm sooo excited  ::)

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: