Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ORANGE BOWL BASKETBALL CLASSIC DISCOUNT ALUMNI TIX

Add topic

Fau is playing the first game of a doubleheader against UM. We all need to support our owls!!!  If you are interested in getting LOWER BOWL seats for only $12.25 each. call me (Dan)  at 954-835-7242.  I am an FAU student who also works at Bank Atlantic Center where the orange bowl classic is held. I'ld love to see lots of owls fans!!

-Dan
Back to the top

Re: ORANGE BOWL BASKETBALL CLASSIC DISCOUNT ALUMNI TIX

ORANGE BOWL BASKETBALL CLASSIC DISCOUNT ALUMNI TIX

when is this happening?
Back to the top

December 19th, Sunrise, FL - 4:00PM EST...
Back to the top

dgootner said

Fau is playing the first game of a doubleheader against UM. We all need to support our owls!!!  If you are interested in getting LOWER BOWL seats for only $12.25 each. call me (Dan)  at 954-835-7242.  I am an FAU student who also works at Bank Atlantic Center where the orange bowl classic is held. I'ld love to see lots of owls fans!!

-Dan

Thanks Dan!

I'm going to talk to my fellow Dirty Birds see if we can take a small road trip to support FAU

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I will check with a couple of people and get back to you but there should be at least of us.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Do you have to be an alumni to get them?
Back to the top

Hey! no, you don't have to be an alumni, or even a student!! anyone can purchase. again, my number is 954-835-7242. call when ur ready for the hook up!! always leave a voicemail if im not there i'll get back to u right away

-Dan
Back to the top

got an email address i can hit you up at?
Back to the top

Dan,
Is this going through the FAU Ticket Office so FAU gets "credit" for the ticket sales?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

lol if he can beat the prices from the FAU ticket office….then guess who im gonna buy my tickets through….

Think the ticket office has a price match guarantee?!?!?
Back to the top
Control functions: