Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ TROY

It is that time of the week again. Time to make some predictions.

This is going to be a difficult week. In most conference games I tend to think that FAU has a very good chance of returning to campus with a W. This week I am not so certain. I like what JVC has done as the starter for FAU. He has showed poise and he made good decisions. I think this game comes down to the FAU offense keeping the Troy offense off of the field. Morris is going to be a key player and let us not forget 'Wicked" Willie Rose. He has been overlooked a bit with the success of Morris, but he will be a factor against Troy.

Troy ripped off seven consecutive wins before losing to Arkansas last week and believe me, they went into the Arkansas game thinking they could win. I expect Troy to come out with something to prove in this one. They have a solid defense and they have scored 40+ points in their last four wins. Despite all signs pointing to Troy in this one, I am going to take FAU in a stunner.

FEARLESS PREDICTION

FAU 38

Troy 37

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ TROY

no idea to even guess on the score but I have to think with all logic Troy wins this one just by the Owl's level of play prior to ASU.

But needless to say I think we have the capability to pull an upset if we are on top of our game and Troy is making mistakes and costly penalties.

It makes the game sweeter to be surprised and get the win, and I sure hope we are all surprised with a big dose of Morris & Rose, another great game for Harmon and let JVC develop further and make some big passing plays.

GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @ TROY

Need the Oline to keep doing the great job they are, open the holes for Morris to run thru and that will cause the passing lanes to be open.

Still….

Troy 38
Fau  28

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'm not going to be nice. Everything that has happened this season points to us getting whooped, I hope I'm wrong but I'm going to say

FAU-9 (TD with blocked extra point and a FG)

Troy- 42
Back to the top

FAU "O" has averaged nearly 36 points in their previous 5 games. Troy "D" has given up a little over 31 PPG.

Trojan "O" has averaged nearly 39 points in their previous 5 games. Owls "D" has given 34 PPG.

So statistically speaking the game should be:

Troy: 35 | FAU: 33

But I hate Troy, so….

FAU: 42 | Troy 24

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

The defense will have to have it's most complete game of the year if the Owls will have a chance on Saturday.

Back to the top

Troy 63
FAU 21
Back to the top

Nah not like that, more like

Troy 20

FAU 9
Back to the top

Lol…

Team, wher eis the Pink font??? ;D
Back to the top

ha ha, I wish I was being sarcastic with that prediction!
Back to the top
Control functions: