Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interesting Survey from SI.com

Interesting Survey from SI.com

This is a survey that I guess fans of the Sunbelt took. What's interesting is check out the part about the rudest fan

2009 Fan Survey Result

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Interesting Survey from SI.com

Jab979 said

What's interesting is check out the part about the rudest fan

It just goes to show that FAU doesn't have a large quantity of fans but we have quality. If we try harder we can pass MTSU.

What struck me is Lockhart is not last in "favorite stadiums to visit". As a matter of fact is above FIU's stadium. How do you figure that? The worst stadium in D1A was voted ahead of 3 other stadiums.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Interesting that people would consider us the 2nd rudest place for visiting fans because usually for a conference game, there is all of about 50 visiting team fans there.  I usually sit on the visitor sideline and I can't recall a single incident.  The visitors are pretty much left to themselves.  Occasionally someone will yell something about their team or whatever as they walk by, but that goes on everywhere.  
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

What struck me is Lockhart is not last in "favorite stadiums to visit". As a matter of fact is above FIU's stadium. How do you figure that? The worst stadium in D1A was voted ahead of 3 other stadiums.

Because a lot of people up north still enjoy South Florida even if Lockhart is a piece of shit.
Back to the top
Control functions: