Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Troy LB Bear Woods Talks Smack...

Can't say that I blame him though…do you??

“That was probably the most non-chippy FAU game I’ve been in and I think that’s because we established who’s the team right before the get-go,” Woods said. “We made them lay down.”

“Thankfully they made some comments before the game to eat that up, so hopefully they can think about that on the way home,” Woods said.

But he wasn't the only one with some things to say.  QB Levi Brown claims Bartels hit him late and low:

“Not only did he hit me late, but he hit me down low around my knees,” Brown said. “Part of it is that I’m good friends with Jamie. He’s my roommate and I had flashbacks as to what happened to him. Jamie kinda popped in my head, so it got to me a little bit. I shouldn’t have said something to him, but I did.”
Back to the top

Re: Troy LB Bear Woods Talks Smack...

If they were saying things before the game, and apparently they were based on the commentators as well, then Troy gets to respond after that ass whoppin.

As far as the hit, there was nothing wrong with that hit, I reviewed it a few times and it was football, these QBs are turning into sissies.  If they don't want to get hit go play baseball Francis.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

If they were saying things before the game, and apparently they were based on the commentators as well, then Troy gets to respond after that ass whoppin.

As far as the hit, there was nothing wrong with that hit, I reviewed it a few times and it was football, these QBs are turning into sissies.  If they don't want to get hit go play baseball Francis.

Diving at someones knee when they are out of bounds is being a sissy. FAU has proven that they are the dirtiest team in college football. Tackling a man 6 yard into the endzone. Who is the sissy?  You might want to address your players getting in a fight on the sidelines as well. I sit 9 rows behind the visiting teams bench. Some of your players just blew Rose off and walked away when he was trying to get them fired up early in the game.

Go Troy Go
Back to the top

Hemi said

dusky256fc said

Diving at someones knee when they are out of bounds is being a sissy. FAU has proven that they are the dirtiest team in college football. Tackling a man 6 yard into the endzone. Who is the sissy?  You might want to address your players getting in a fight on the sidelines as well. I sit 9 rows behind the visiting teams bench. Some of your players just blew Rose off and walked away when he was trying to get them fired up early in the game.

Hey Hemi,

[move]WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]
you big SISSY!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Troy LB Bear Woods Talks Smack...

The great thing about Troy running their mouths is that we can bottle it up and kick their smack talking as%$@ next year!  Yes Troy, we have had a disappointing season and you are just pissing us off further!  Get a life Hemi and tell your QB that if he doesn't want to get hit, then he can always join flag football.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

the hit was in fact cheap.  i'm not going to make a big deal out of it because i'm sure your fanbase is feeling pretty low right now and i sympathize, but, there is a trend developing.

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

The great thing about Troy running their mouths is that we can bottle it up and kick their smack talking as%$@ next year!  Yes Troy, we have had a disappointing season and you are just pissing us off further!  Get a life Hemi and tell your QB that if he doesn't want to get hit, then he can always join flag football.

GO OWLS!

You are the laughing stock of the SBC and taking cheapshots only adds to it.  Your players are out of control. Honestly pushing and shoving on the sideline. Sorry you don't want to hear that, but it is the truth.

Morris is the only bright spot on your team but if you dont get a defense he will go to waste.

Go Troy Go
Back to the top

Hemi said

OWL4EVER said

The great thing about Troy running their mouths is that we can bottle it up and kick their smack talking as%$@ next year!  Yes Troy, we have had a disappointing season and you are just pissing us off further!  Get a life Hemi and tell your QB that if he doesn't want to get hit, then he can always join flag football.

GO OWLS!

You are the laughing stock of the SBC and taking cheapshots only adds to it.  Your players are out of control. Honestly pushing and shoving on the sideline. Sorry you don't want to hear that, but it is the truth.

Morris is the only bright spot on your team but if you dont get a defense he will go to waste.

Why don't you go whine on your on board jackass.

As far as laughing stock, we have done in 8 years what it took your sorry as school how many pathetic years to accomplish.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Hemi said

You are the laughing stock of the SBC…

I beg to differ…

UNT is!
Back to the top

So that one hit was a bit late…..

How about that CLASSY hit on Morris in the 4th qtr when he was taken down after the whistle blew by his helmet.

Welcome to Football ladies and gentlemen, grow a pair (or let the drop), this isnt a game for sissy's
Back to the top
Control functions: