Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football tickets for $7

I don't know any details on this, but found it on fausports.com on the "tickets" tab.

"Football: Text "OWLS" to 41411 to take advantage of a $7 reserved ticket. Save $18!"

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Football tickets for $7

Nice move considering the last two game's attendance…
Back to the top

And it wont help.

Sorry there is NO $ incentive that will work to get people to see a 3-7 vs a 0-10 team.

I will be there because im a true fan and have season tickets but you're joe blow average football fan wouldnt come to this game if the tickets were free.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I'm excited about having an entire row to myself!
Back to the top

I think the text messaging idea is great - especially if FAU athletics decides to market upcoming events through text messaging to those that text the 41411 number to find out more information on the ticket promotion.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I think the text messaging idea is great - especially if FAU athletics decides to market upcoming events through text messaging to those that text the 41411 number to find out more information on the ticket promotion.

Dont get me wrong Smitty, I think its a great idea as well and Im glad FAU is trying it.

Would of been better IMHO to have done it for the home opener when the record was still ok. (As ok as 0-2 can be)

Just dont expect it to produce a whole lot of results now with the performance of the team.

Back to the top

yah how many hundred people do u think will be there this weekend?  i mean as it is it is the sat after thanksgiving, and we suck this year……
Back to the top

It'll be bad no doubt.

I expect the student section to have in it the band and…….

Well at least the band will be there.

Back to the top

That is SAD considering it is Senior Day!  These seniors have won two bowl games and "most" (offense) have played with heart this year.  They deserve the support!
Back to the top

Football tickets for $7

FAU said

That is SAD considering it is Senior Day!  These seniors have won two bowl games and "most" (offense) have played with heart this year.  They deserve the support!

I agree with you but the fact is with FSU @ FL and FAU at 3-7 it's going to be very quiet. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: