Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hoza explains what's wrong with the Defense.....

Back to the top

Re: Hoza explains what's wrong with the Defense.....

I watched that and it does nothing to inspire confidence that this guy will be able to fix this thing.  The guy is not a I-A defensove coordinator and the statistics back that up.  Bring in someone who can at least identify what the problem is.  Inexperience?  We had a D full of seniors last year and finished 92nd in total defense last year.  So….
Back to the top

Hoza explains what's wrong with the Defense.....

I agree, I can see him as an adequate position coach, but not a DC.
Back to the top

After watching that I feel like he has no answers he just seemed to be rambling excuses.
Back to the top

That was kind of left me with an empty feeling, I don't have any wasy to describe what I just heard.
Back to the top

WOW, what hit me the most wacthing that video were Hoza eyes, face & his demeanor.

Like a coach that is definetely feeling the pressure and from the looks of it, someone tossing & turning at night…lot's of sleepless night.

Complete opposite of what I am use to seeing from Hoza, who usually has a very good demeanor and chipper.  I suppose there hasn't been much to be chipper about as far as the defense goes.

Back to the top

I think he's been getting his resume ready instead of tossing and turning. Time to go, Kirk.
Back to the top

Oh, and great questions by Chuck. Somehow I don't think Ted would have prodded and poked anywhere near that much.
Back to the top

This is whats wrong with Fau's Defense

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Sadly, I think he should look in the mirror.
Back to the top
Control functions: