Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

well FireHoza isnt taken but this is......

Has anyone ever seen this?!?!?

The Truth Speaker…..lol

The truth is he sucks at Defensive Coordinator

http://kirkhoza.com/

Back to the top

Re: well FireHoza isnt taken but this is......

Nunzio42 said

Has anyone ever seen this?!?!?

The Truth Speaker…..lol

The truth is he sucks at Defensive Coordinator

http://kirkhoza.com/

hahaha, I have. I was going to link this about a month ago and forgot to do it.
Back to the top

I must admit I feel bad when I see the picture of his wife and two sons who may be dependent on his job (and we all know they are few and far between especially in FL) but the fact remains this team needs a change.  Perhaps a demotion might be the better route, I just hope FAU can find someone who delivers at DC and soon!
Back to the top

I hate to see anyone lose their job, but if I am not getting results where I work, they replace me with someone who can.  It's the nature of any business and it's especially true in the business of coaching.  These guys know it when they take the job.  To me, this is pretty black and white.  In the past three years our D has been in decline and it is getting worse.  Time to find someone who can poduce better results.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

I hate to see anyone lose their job, but if I am not getting results where I work, they replace me with someone who can.  It's the nature of any business and it's especially true in the business of coaching.  These guys know it when they take the job.  To me, this is pretty black and white.  In the past three years our D has been in decline and it is getting worse.  Time to find someone who can poduce better results.

I agree, but you don't have to bring someone's family (or faith for that matter) into whether the guy deserve to get the ax or not.

Back to the top

Bytor said

fauowls44 said

I agree, but you don't have to bring someone's family (or faith for that matter) into whether the guy deserve to get the ax or not.

Who did?  To me the only thing that matters is the our defense is terrible and he is in charge of it.   
Back to the top

well FireHoza isnt taken but this is......

There is no question that our defense has not preformed, at least to the standards I think a Schnellenberger team should have.

Then again, the past several year this team has been somewhat undisciplined which baffle me at times as to why?

We have been our own worse enemy.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Bytor said

Who did?  To me the only thing that matters is the our defense is terrible and he is in charge of it.

I think he meant Nunzio poking fun at Hoza for being a "Truth Speaker."

Honestly I think that was a pretty tame swipe at his faith… if it even qualifies as a swipe at his faith at all. Not to get into a long bitter argument or anything but on this board you do see the usual "if God wants this" and "only God knows that" and "he's clearly a great man because he's Christian" being thrown around and I think any counter - like saying Hoza should teach a better defense rather than just pray for one - should be fair game.
Back to the top

na i just thought it was funny that he has a website…..most coaches do not, esp the bad ones

as for the family and religion this has nothing to do with either of them

Back to the top
Control functions: