Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thank you FAU!

Thank you to all the FAU fans for a great 5 years as a Marching Owl! This was my last home game and not only did the Marching Owls have great pre-game and halftime performances but the football team won! It has been an amazing experience being a part of FAU!

Thanks again to you all for your support and appreciation of the band!

Goooooooooo OWLS!!!

AEA
Back to the top

Re: Thank you FAU!

Band did great tonight as always.

Ill be sad to see you go Dmarkey.  :'(

Hopefullly you and Bob will keep coming back and taking those great pictures.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Best of luck to you!  The band is one of the highlights of this season.  Great job!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Best of luck to you!  The band is one of the highlights of this season.  Great job!

Seconded!
Back to the top

The band was great all year. Are they making the trip to FIU? If we don't bring the band, can we at least bring an FAU DJ to rival their DJ? I am looking forward to seeing their stadium, but man…no band at football games is beyond lame.
Back to the top

Ya, we should be there. They probably aren't going to let us march, but we'll be there.
Back to the top

yay dmarkey...congrats on your best last (home) game ever!!!!
Back to the top

Thank you for providing the heart and sound of the team. The games would definitely not be the same without the rhythm of the band. Thanks again and best of luck in the future...Go Owls!
Back to the top

ahh man i completely forgot it was ur last game.....damn and i didnt even get to shoot a photo with you.....
Back to the top

Thank you FAU!

Well next season we'll get a photo when I can finally tailgate!

AEA
Back to the top
Control functions: