Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU has a roller hockey team??

Add topic

"After a good nights rest, the Spartans had two statement games on Sunday. Tampa took on in state rival, Florida Atlantic University. FAU defeated the Spartans in last year Southeast regional championships, so the Spartans were eager for revenge. Tampa came out flying as Porter and Rowand scored early. FAU came back with two quick goals. As both teams traded goals, the score was 4-4 entering the third period. Porter took over the scoring in the third period with a natural hat trick as Tampa defeated FAU 8-4. Porter was named the games’ first star with four goals while Rowand was the games’ third star with two goals."

Link
Back to the top

"After a good nights rest, the Spartans had two statement games on Sunday. Tampa took on in state rival, Florida Atlantic University. FAU defeated the Spartans in last year Southeast regional championships, so the Spartans were eager for revenge. Tampa came out flying as Porter and Rowand scored early. FAU came back with two quick goals. As both teams traded goals, the score was 4-4 entering the third period. Porter took over the scoring in the third period with a natural hat trick as Tampa defeated FAU 8-4. Porter was named the games’ first star with four goals while Rowand was the games’ third star with two goals."

Link
Back to the top

Re: FAU has a roller hockey team??

Rick said

Link

Too bad they didn't have it when I was in school. I used to play Roller Hockey after school every day from middle school all throughout High School. Where do they play their home games?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Rick said

Link

Too bad they didn't have it when I was in school. I used to play Roller Hockey after school every day from middle school all throughout High School. Where do they play their home games?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Where do they play their home games?

Looks like they have only played on the road so far:

2009-2010 Schedule
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Where do they play their home games?

Looks like they have only played on the road so far:

2009-2010 Schedule
Back to the top

Learn something new every day...
Back to the top

Learn something new every day...
Back to the top

Jab979 said

No kidding, I was all over, FAU parking lots, Boca Parks, & the sports complex playing all the time.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

No kidding, I was all over, FAU parking lots, Boca Parks, & the sports complex playing all the time.
Back to the top
Control functions: