Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stadium Project Update with Terry Mohajir

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

What’s new with the stadium project?

“Because this is going to be a pretty tight schedule, they’re still planning on a 2011 opening.”

Planning or it’s still happening?

“No, it’s still going to happen. When I say planning I’m talking about Gantt charts.  You have to have everything down to the month: your designs, your final drawings, when you’re breaking ground – everything.”

Full Q&A
Back to the top

What’s new with the stadium project?

“Because this is going to be a pretty tight schedule, they’re still planning on a 2011 opening.”

Planning or it’s still happening?

“No, it’s still going to happen. When I say planning I’m talking about Gantt charts.  You have to have everything down to the month: your designs, your final drawings, when you’re breaking ground – everything.”

Full Q&A
Back to the top

Re: Stadium Project Update with Terry Mohajir

Not to nitpick but where can we tailgate when the stadium is finally built? I really dont like FIU's 'tailgate' area so I hope it doesnt end up like that
Back to the top

Not to nitpick but where can we tailgate when the stadium is finally built? I really dont like FIU's 'tailgate' area so I hope it doesnt end up like that
Back to the top

Glad to hear of the progress. Thanks for interviewing Terry. And to Terry - thanks for taking the time to explain the progress.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Glad to hear of the progress. Thanks for interviewing Terry. And to Terry - thanks for taking the time to explain the progress.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: