Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wanna upgrade the program now???

Four FSU coaches are out after the bowl game. I say hire the lot! They have to be improvements over our present coaching staff, made up mostly of lower level playing and coaching experience…AND.. all four will have ties to Florida and southern recruits to pull a higher level of recruits to FAU THIS YEAR AS WELL!

Until we recruit on the level of UF, FSU, UM and USF we will not play on that level.

To quote Hans from Die Hard "you ask for a miracle, well I give you F.S.U.!" Well that's pretty close anyhow!
Back to the top

Four FSU coaches are out after the bowl game. I say hire the lot! They have to be improvements over our present coaching staff, made up mostly of lower level playing and coaching experience…AND.. all four will have ties to Florida and southern recruits to pull a higher level of recruits to FAU THIS YEAR AS WELL!

Until we recruit on the level of UF, FSU, UM and USF we will not play on that level.

To quote Hans from Die Hard "you ask for a miracle, well I give you F.S.U.!" Well that's pretty close anyhow!
Back to the top

Re: Wanna upgrade the program now???

yeah, if they want a pay decrease!  ::)
Back to the top

yeah, if they want a pay decrease!  ::)
Back to the top

This is true, Howard would have to ell them on living in South Florida and building a program to BEAT FSU and UF and UM and USF!
Back to the top

This is true, Howard would have to ell them on living in South Florida and building a program to BEAT FSU and UF and UM and USF!
Back to the top

I don't see how hiring them would be an upgrade.
Back to the top

I don't see how hiring them would be an upgrade.
Back to the top

Let's see, FSU staff or FAU staff. Even in off year they would kill us. Give Howard a better staff and see how good he can be! What he has accomplished here is, let's face it, a miracle!

Better coaching and better recruiting, what's not to like?

Back to the top

Let's see, FSU staff or FAU staff. Even in off year they would kill us. Give Howard a better staff and see how good he can be! What he has accomplished here is, let's face it, a miracle!

Better coaching and better recruiting, what's not to like?

Back to the top
Control functions: