Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

HAHAHAHA best joke this year....

HAHAHAHA best joke this year....

Sleepers for the 2010 NFL Draft

look under "Juniors"
Back to the top

Re: HAHAHAHA best joke this year....

Exit39 said

Sleepers for the 2010 NFL Draft

look under "Juniors"

Wow.  That speaks volumes for the credibility (or lack there of) of the countless number of mock draft sites.  They don't care if they are accurate; just need hits on their sites for advertisements.  That's pathetic.

Back to the top

Here is an early list of some sleepers or under-rated prospects for the 2010 NFL Draft.

REALLY?!?!?!?!

Polo gets drafted this year the same day i win the lotto (shame i dont play the lotto)
Back to the top

Yep, the so called experts get a name stuck in there head and they never follow up the way they should and in many many cases the better talent gets left behind. These guys are going to put something out and can't follow the talent, they need to reduce the size of there selections to properly reflect accuracy of there selections. Otherwise why have a web site that really sucks :P 
Back to the top

This post is just rude………..I've said it before and I will say it again. FAU has a group of players on Defense that are prototypical NFL Material. Our inept Defensive Coordinator doesn't know when or where or how to play with them. Polo may not be showing up in FAU's defensive scheme. But don't be supprised if on draft day that the numbers that count ( speed, weight lifting, shuttle times etc.) Don.t match what appears to be his sub par performance on the field over the last few years. Anybody remember Carldayle Brantley's performance at last years Pro Day??
Fans we must remember FAU's defensive stars the ones that do great things at FAU ( in the coaches eyes) sucked last year when it came time to try out for the Pro's. Just ask Frantz Joseph. Now that was a real joke!!……..Even though it went right over some of the FAU fans heads!
Back to the top

Betterthanthedeadorunborn said

Polo may not be showing up in FAU's defensive scheme. But don't be supprised if on draft day that the numbers that count ( speed, weight lifting, shuttle times etc.) Don.t match what appears to be his sub par performance on the field over the last few years.

If you are suggesting Polo will show up on draft day you are seriously grasping at a pipedream of epic proportions.  I don't care what speed or shuttle times he gets.  There is one thing an NFL DB must be able to do…cover someone.
Back to the top

He got burned a lot. Not trying to knock a guy but I've said this before, if you're going to be there to get spotlight and get all the glamour, you got to take the heat too. Players play, haters hate.
Back to the top

This post is just rude……

Truth hurts doesnt it…..

Frantz was a unfortunate story….but he is playing ball up north and hopefully get his chance
Back to the top

Yes, this is not personal against Polo.  I think he is a great kid.  I have seen him signing autographs for kids when other players just walked past them.  I wish him the best and hope he gets his degree.  My point is that he will not show up on draft day because he has some hidden speed, and hidden talent.  He does not have NFL talent. 
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

This post is just rude……
Frantz was not an NFL caliber Player.
Truth hurts doesn't it…..

I'm not suggesting anything other than

1.) This post is Rude

2.) Polo's and other defensive players Pro Day/Combine results may shock some of you due to the fact that their talent is NOT being highlighted in FAU's whack/weak defensive scheme. Many players talent and ability far exceed the final product that is seen on the field.

(not saying Polo has played great or deserves to be in the NFL)

3.) Frantz Joseph being drafted into the NFL last year was much more humorous than this post IMHO
Back to the top
Control functions: