Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

State of Florida's commitments for 2010 signing day (as of 12/15)

Add topic

State of Florida's commitments for 2010 signing day (as of 12/15)

Back to the top

Re: State of Florida's commitments for 2010 signing day (as of 12/15)

Just remember there may be more but Howard does not release names so don't get all down and upset "Why do we only have 1 commitment when other schools already have 10"

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Howard doesn't release names because it is a violation of NCAA rules to do so before signing day.  The lists are generated when the recruits publicly announce that they have verbally committed to accept an offer.

It may be that Howard tells his recruits to keep quite until signing day.
Back to the top

LabRat said

Howard doesn't release names because it is a violation of NCAA rules to do so before signing day.  The lists are generated when the recruits publicly announce that they have verbally committed to accept an offer.

It may be that Howard tells his recruits to keep quite until signing day.

Well think of it this way. If Joe Smith a 3 star WR (I made up his name) has already given a verbal to FAU and everyone reports of Joe Smith of Miami has given his verbal to FAU. You can bet that FIU or UM if they're interested is going to do all they can to persuade him to decommit and join them instead.

A lot of people who don't know how Howard handles his recruits often come on here and ask "How come FAU has 0 commits so far and FIU has 10? Why are we being out recruited again" Which is why I'm saying just be patient, come signing day you'll know who has signed with FAU and who has gone elsewhere

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

That's also partially why, come signing day, the athletes we sign are people you've never heard of except for a couple of surprise guys that ended up signing with us (like Yourhighness Morgan, Xavier Stinson, etc)
Back to the top
Control functions: