Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thank you Coach Hoza

I had the privileged of working with Coach Hoza when I was a freshman at FAU and volunteered with the Football Team and he also spoke to a few of the clubs I advised.  He loves FAU and the players he coached, needless to say he is an amazing person which will be missed.  It is unfortunate of the circumstances, and I understand everyone's point of view about the defense.

I wish him and his family good luck in future endeavors and once again thank him for leading the football team to a final four appearance and two bowl game victories.

Jose
Back to the top

Re: Thank you Coach Hoza

Good luck Coach Hoza. Thanks for your contributions to FAU. I wish you all the best in the future.
Back to the top

While I belive it was time for you to go, I wish you nothing but success in any future endeavours.

Thank you for your service to FAU coach Hoza.

:salute:

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

We may not have liked his tactics in football anymore but I don't think anyone has any ill-will towards him. I am sure he is a great guy and I'm sure he'll be able to land on his feet.

Thanks Coach for trusting in Howard enough to come work with him and starting up a program at a no name school in Boca Raton and helping us build to where we are now

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Hoza helped us build the tradition we are proud of. Thanks for your dedication Hoza.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Thank you Coach Hoza

When one door closes, another door opens…

Fine gentleman.  Proud to call him a Brother.

God Bless you Kirk!

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Back to the top

Best of luck in any and all future endeavors. It was a good run.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Thanks Coach Hoza.  You are truly a man of integrity.  I appreciate you being a Godly role model for the young men on the FAU football team. God Bless you and your family.
Back to the top

If he keeps his options as open as the holes were in our defense I am confident that he will find a job.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Wow,  I just returned from a business trip and can't believe that Coach made some changes.

Although I am saddened that Coach Hoza gets this news going into the Holidays–I am also happy to know that Howard saw and felt the same way we did!

I wish nothing but the best for coach Hoza and his family and I truly appreciate the years of service.  I am certain that you will land on your feet and get an opportunity quickly….Best of Luck in your search!

I guess Howard visits the Owl's Nest more often than I thought and I appreciate him doing what's best for the program!
Back to the top
Control functions: