Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jarvis Confident Owls Can Compete in Sun Belt This Season

Add topic

"We can win now," Jarvis said. "I think the league is wide open. Western Kentucky is obviously in a league of their own, but I think we can beat anyone else in this league. I think we can even beat them."

Point guard Raymond Taylor has emerged as one of the nation's top freshmen, averaging 17.7 points and 6.2 assists this season. He is sixth nationally in assists per game.

As far as Taylor is concerned, FAU can win now. The Owls beat New Orleans, 66-48, on Monday for the program's first league win on the road since beating Troy on Feb. 27, 2008.

"The future is now for us," Taylor said. "We can't think about what we are going to do in the future or it will change how hard we work and play now."

Full Article

Back to the top

Re: Jarvis Confident Owls Can Compete in Sun Belt This Season

As a side note from that article:

FIU's lone returning starter, senior forward Nikola Gacesa, is out for the season with a torn ACL.

It could be a long season for Thomas' group.
Back to the top

Especially since HE CAN'T COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Jarvis Confident Owls Can Compete in Sun Belt This Season

The owls can and will compete I expect us to be in every game its refreshing to be able to go to a basketball game and not have to worry about getting blown out this is the start of something amazing I'm just worried about losing Jarvis in the near future.
Back to the top
Control functions: