Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wyoming beats Fresno St. in bowl!

Good job Cowboys, of both in beating us here and using our spot to pick up your own bowl win, you played hard and deserved it. You guys have A LOT OF HEARTand a good little freshman qb!
Back to the top

Re: Wyoming beats Fresno St. in bowl!

Wyoming beats Fresno St. in bowl!

They're jerks…ruining my bowl pick em!

Good game though. I love the HC of Fresno St. that guy lives by the sword and dies by the sword. Don't know if anyone caught their last reg season game, where he went for 2 and the win instead of 1 and a tie after a TD.

Give Wyoming credit for shutting them down from the one on 4 plays. No thought about kicking, just try and pound it in.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

They're jerks…ruining my bowl pick em!

Good game though. I love the HC of Fresno St. that guy lives by the sword and dies by the sword. Don't know if anyone caught their last reg season game, where he went for 2 and the win instead of 1 and a tie after a TD.

Give Wyoming credit for shutting them down from the one on 4 plays. No thought about kicking, just try and pound it in.

I completely agree TeamBeer!  I lost the pick also and to boot I put a confidence factor of 30 on the game.  Fresno's RB was not 100%–that was evident!
Back to the top

I think it hurt a bunch of people on the pick-EM card....Should be posting the Game Cards soon...
Back to the top

Hey guys, it killed me too but what a great game and one of our losses represented themselves VERY well! Of our seven losses, five in bowls, one bowl eligible with only UAB just missing at 5-7 (our WORST game of the year, maybe ever) so things should not be so bleak, we did not lose to any bad teams this year.
Back to the top
Control functions: