Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF (FL) smothers USF (CA) in basketball

Add topic

South Florida beat Rex Walter's San Francisco team 69-49. The Don's are 3-8 so far this season.

Bulls smother San Francisco | HeraldTribune.com

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: USF (FL) smothers USF (CA) in basketball

Was just admiring the fine job "the other guy" has done out there yesterday ;D

DOHerty is also in the news lately with the whole "making peace" thing with the UNC family…whatever that means…

Article

Back to the top

USF (FL) smothers USF (CA) in basketball

Rick said

Was just admiring the fine job "the other guy" has done out there yesterday ;D

DOHerty is also in the news lately with the whole "making peace" thing with the UNC family…whatever that means…

Article

That means that when SMU fires him lol he hopes someone at UNC can hire him on their staff whether it be Roy Williams or someone else. We all know he's not going to get another coaching job anytime soon, so why not "make peace" with UNC, hope for a job then after a few years try to run another schools bball program into the ground

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Good perspective...did you see the comment he made about his first day on the job at FAU and "almost crying" when he opened his desk drawer and it almost fell out?? lol
Back to the top

Rick said

Good perspective…did you see the comment he made about his first day on the job at FAU and "almost crying" when he opened his desk drawer and it almost fell out?? lol

hahaha  no I never saw that. who knew, maybe they should offer Drawer Opening 101. Drawer Opening=Rocket Science lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: