Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Iron Unkind

Add topic

Owls shoot a season low 31.5% in 72-59 loss to Terrapins

The Owls knew they had a challenge in defending Maryland’s guards heading into Sunday’s match up against the Terrapins.

But, as it turns out, making shots would be the biggest problem faced by FAU en route to a 72-59 loss in College Park.

Story
Back to the top

Re: The Iron Unkind

Cant complain too much Maryland's a pretty good team we need a post presence that we can dump it into when the long distance shots arent going down.
Back to the top

On the upside, the margin of loss is shrinking which means the games are getting closer.

vs Miami we lost by 18
vs Georgia we lost by 17
vs Maryland we lost by 13

That may be random or it may be progress. We'll see down the stretch. Looking forward to Tuesday's game.

Hope Taylor's shoulder is alright.
Back to the top

The Iron Unkind

owlcountry said

Looking forward to Tuesday's game.

Hofstra is a solid team…
Back to the top

Rick said

owlcountry said

Looking forward to Tuesday's game.

Hofstra is a solid team…

I know, I know. It may very well be a loss. Still, we are playing at home, which I hope will give them more confidence than they've had on the road…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I know, I know. It may very well be a loss. Still, we are playing at home, which I hope will give them more confidence than they've had on the road…

;D

No, didn't mean it that way…Just that Hofstra is a solid team…

Looking forward to a "W" on Tuesday!

Back to the top

Rick said

owlcountry said

;D

No, didn't mean it that way…Just that Hofstra is a solid team…

Looking forward to a "W" on Tuesday!

They may be a solid team, but it still a very winnable home game.  Looking at their schedule, they haven't played in over a week and they have done very little traveling outside of the Northeast.  Should be a good warmup for some tough conference games coming up.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Hope Taylor's shoulder is alright.

What does that mean? Is he hurt?
Back to the top

He was last game briefly...came back afterwards...
Back to the top
Control functions: