Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Jarvis' Radio Show Tonight @ 6:00PM

Add topic

Coach Jarvis' Radio Show Tonight @ 6:00PM

Radio: ESPN 760 AM

Or on the archive afterwards at www.espn760.com

Back to the top

Re: Coach Jarvis' Radio Show Tonight @ 6:00PM

how was this.....? i missed it
Back to the top

Great interview with Coach!

A lot of background info on him…but some good statements on the team and his philosophy as a Coach…

"We're young, but we're good.  And we're going to get better.  The day will come when we're winning the majority of them (games)."

"I owe it all to God.  There's no doubt about it that this is where he wanted me to be."

Link to Show
Back to the top

Thanks for the heads-up! I just listened to it online and it was a great interview, albeit not a whole lot new material if you've been listening to Jarvis' post-game interviews throughout this season. I have a lot of respect for Jarvis' approach; he's so calm and collected even in a loss and you can tell he truly cares about the development of his players. Compared to Rex Walters… it's really a breath of fresh air.

As an aside, there was also a Craig Angelos interview during the halftime of the FAU/USA game where he was asked about the stadium. He said the land being cleared is an important development because so many people have been losing the faith and that his finance guys have a deadline of March with a ground-breaking expected soon after that.
Back to the top

Jarvis is defiantly a move into the positive realm of things.  Especially after our program suffered for so many years.

This year more so than last, he is starting to put people in chairs @ games.  Walking up to the burrow on Saturday i heard 2 gentlemen talking about how this is their 1st game and that they were happy that Jarvis personally invited them.

He is another example of whats right with this school!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Thanks for the heads-up! I just listened to it online and it was a great interview, albeit not a whole lot new material if you've been listening to Jarvis' post-game interviews throughout this season.

Np!

Yeah, it's one of those you have to listen to more than once there is so much there…….
Back to the top
Control functions: