Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Respect and Disrespect for FAU's team..

Add topic

From the Sun Belt Board….

FAU Basketball

This was posted from a USA Jags fan.

I just wanted to put this out there before USA and WKU face off tonight.

I went over to the Haven and saw on a couple of different threads references to USA's win over a "pathetic" FAU team. Since that little incestuous enclave doesn't allow for outsider comments, I would like to say something about that FAU team here.

Everyone out there may think they have some good young players (at USA we believe Martino Brock may be one of our best freshmen ever), but let me assure you that FAU's all-freshman backcourt of Greg Gantt and Raymond Taylor are going to give everyone headaches for a a while to come. Taylor in particular is hard to handle - No one in the SBC is quicker and he is a great passer. Once he improves his outside shooting and his teammates learn to play with him, the sky's the limit. Gannt is a real solid two-guard who plays much smarter than your typical freshman. They've got a few other first-year guys on that team that are making contributions too.

I won't say that they are ready to win the SBC, but I am really impressed with their potential and I'm warning you to underestimate them at your own peril.

I dont read the Hilltopper haven much (too many adverstisements) but I guess they have no respect for FAU's team, mostly likely based on previous experience.

Thought Id share that the boys are making some noise.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Respect and Disrespect for FAU's team..

The thing is USA young players are winning now and ours lose to the likes of the jaspers and hofstra
Back to the top

Respect and Disrespect for FAU's team..

Guy's right…no disrespect there…
Back to the top

Yeah,

The disrespet is what WKU's board is saying about FAU I belive. The USA poster walked away from our game with a healthy respect for what FAU will become.

I cant even read the thing so many adds pop up and they dont allow non WKU folks to post.

That potential is there for sure.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Coach and the Owls just have to use that disrespect wisely and teach some lessons!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

The disrespet is what WKU's board is saying about FAU I belive.

It's all good in the hood…their time will come soon enough…then we shall see what they have to say…

Pride cometh before a fall…
Back to the top

I hear a loud chant coming from Boca that says "Lets Play Football"!

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

This can be settled on the 14th, it would be nice to go up there on a two game conference win streak.

We might not pull off the win in their house but getting some respect (one of the most overused terms today) would be great to see.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: